REDUCING THE COST OF DATA ASSURANCE
What would be the cost to your business if you lost your critical data?
Your business data is the lifeblood of your company and the amount you are collecting and storing is growing all the time. Imagine the impact if you lost a day’s data, a week’s data, a year’s data, due to inadequate or infrequent back-up processes. What would happen, could you recover?
A managed backup service from Blackstonecyber ensures that all files are automatically backed up as frequently as every 15 minutes if needed. And it will likely cost less than your monthly phone bill. So, how much is your data worth?
Benefits of Managed Backup
Low cost of ownership
· A fully managed data backup and restore solution for the same or less than a capital purchase that you have to manage yourself.
Total Peace of Mind
· Thanks to centralized management and monitoring by our NOC team, you can rest assured that your business data is safe and being handled by experts. Which means you can focus on your business.
Reduce Your Day-to-Day Operating Costs
· While most solutions require full backups periodically or in some cases daily, our solution only requires an initial full backup then from that point stores only incremental file changes. Saving you money in storage space, data transfer costs and server load.
Safeguard Business Information
· Since the solution takes backups in terms of changes, you will be able to recover files, even older revisions.
Ensure Business Continuity
· Backup your most critical business applications to ensure that you can get quick access to restore systems that would have the most impact to your day-to-day operations if they were down.
Increase Productivity and Decrease Downtime
· With our rapid restore capabilities, we will minimize the costs associated with lost productivity and downtime.
Detailed Reporting Information
· No longer will you be unsure of how well your data is protected. We will provide you with reports monthly that let you know that your data is safe!