100% cloud managed for faster deployment, simplified administration, and richer visibility
Cisco Meraki networking devices are managed from the cloud. Thier easy-to-use cloud architecture enables customers to solve business problems and reduce operating costs.
- Manage entire network from a single dashboard
- Control users, applications, and devices
- No controller hardware or management software to install and maintain
- Secure (PCI and HIPAA-compliant) cloud infrastructure
- Scales from small sites to million-user deployments
- Cisco Meraki access points are built from the highest grade components and carefully optimized for a seamless user experience. The outcome: faster connections, greater user capacity, more coverage, and fewer support calls.
Built for Performance
- Enterprise-class 802.11ac and 802.11n APs feature high power radios and enhanced receive sensitivity. MIMO and integrated beamforming maximize capacity without sacrificing range.
- Enhanced CPU for line-rate deep packet inspection
- Flash memory provisioned for cloud management
- Custom RF design for enhanced performance
Dedicated Security Radio
In addition to the high-power 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz client-serving radios, the Meraki MR34 packs a dedicated security radio. The radio:
- Continuously scans and protects against security threats
- Senses the RF environment and adapts to interference
- Automatically configures RF settings to maximize performance
Meraki access points provide deep network insight enabling smarter network management.
The Cisco Meraki dashboard gives visibility into the network users, their devices, and their applications. Armed with rich analytics, administrators can quickly create access control and application usage policies, optimizing both the end-user experience and network security.
The Entire Network Under A Single Pane Of Glass
Powerful and intuitive multi-site management via the cloud, while eliminating the cost and complexity of traditional on-site wireless controllers.
The industry’s only end-to-end solution which unifies WAN, LAN, wireless LAN, and mobile device management under a single pane of glass.
Cloud-based location analytics and mobile engagement
ntegrated Bluetooth Beacons, streamlined guest access, and rich location analytics provide unmatched opportunity for customer engagement.
Do More with Less
Meraki simplifies day to day operations and puts intuitive yet powerful tools in the hands of network administrators.
- Add wireless capacity in minutes with fully automatic provisioning.
- Manage complex, dynamic environments using Auto RF
- Throttle bandwidth or block applications with two clicks
- Streamline device onboarding with built-in MDM
Deployments Made Simple
- 1 Configure wireless network settings in dashboard
- 2 Mount and plug in access point
- 3 APs automatically pull configurations from the cloud
- 4 APs self-optimize RF for peak performance
Seamless over-the-web upgrades deliver significant new features to your current products, increasing the value of your investment.
- New features delivered as automatic updates
- Always up-to-date with emerging device types and application profiles
- New visibility, analytics, and troubleshooting tools added to the dashboard