Cisco SPA500S Expansion Module
- SPA500S data sheet (PDF, 173 KB)
- Easy to install, and designed exclusively for the Cisco® SPA 500 Series IP Phones
- 32 programmable buttons simplify dialing and call transfers
- Multicolored LEDs monitor the status of each configured voice line via Busy Lamp Field (BLF)
- Two attendant consoles can be linked, for a total of 64 buttons
- 32 programmable multicolored LED buttons
- Illuminated line status monitoring (green for idle, red for in use, blinking red for ringing, orange for registration error)
- Call transfer
- Speed dial
- Busy lamp field
- One-touch transfer
- Call pickup
SPA500S Expansion Module
Cisco SPA500S Expansion Module for Small Business
The Cisco® SPA500S Expansion Module is part of the Cisco Small Business Pro Series and designed for use with the Cisco SPA500 Series IP Phones. It is an ideal solution for small businesses wanting to simplify incoming call handling by quickly directing calls to the requested party and also to monitor line status from a central location.
The attendant console easily attaches to a SPA500 Series IP Phone, providing 32 programmable speed-dial or direct station select (DSS) buttons, each illuminating the line's status (idle, ringing, busy, or null) via the BLF. Incoming calls can immediately be transferred to the proper location with the push of a button assigned to the extension.
The modular design of the Cisco SPA500S permits up to two attendant consoles to be deployed, for a total of 64 buttons, offering an affordable solution that expands with the growth of your voice network. Installation and setup is just a matter of connecting the supplied bracket and cable to the attendant console, which uses the phone's power supply; no additional power source is required.
Based on the Session Initiation Protocol (SIP), the Cisco SPA500S has been tested to ensure comprehensive interoperability with equipment from voice over IP (VoIP) infrastructure leaders, enabling service providers to offer competitive, feature-rich services to their customers.